Ultimate Game Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded by MLK

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cityscape PVP tactics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MLK
Admin

Cityscape PVP tactics Empty
PostSubject: Cityscape PVP tactics   Cityscape PVP tactics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Tactic for both speed up and non speed up users.

Speed up method
Look through crew activity reports and find someone with less experience points then yourself that is online. Next find their coords and attack a different cityscape then the one they took from your crewmate. Then attack it with a small number of units (example. 546 butchers) make sure it is an odd number of units so that they come back. Then wait for them to attack your bait units that you set out there, once they have taken out those you speed up and wipe all of their units.
*RECOMMENDED FOR HIGHER TROOP PLAYERS*

Non-speed up method
Find a player who is online attacking cityscapes in your crew activity. Then attack one of their cityscapes with an odd number of units (872 butchers). Then literally right after send your full force. Your full force should show up right behind your butchers but they will only see the butchers in the battle report and rush in to get wiped out by your force.
*RECOMMENDED FOR FREE PLAYERS*
Back to top Go down
https://ultimategameguide.forumotion.com
pokemonbest

PostSubject: Re: Cityscape PVP tactics   Cityscape PVP tactics Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 pm

it says odd # y is it even though
Back to top Go down
Mafia Money Man

Mafia Money Man

PostSubject: Not odd and even #'s that we learned from elementary math   Cityscape PVP tactics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 pm

pokemonbest wrote:
it says odd # y is it even though
What he's saying here pokemon is not to be read literally "odd" #'s 1,3,5,7,9 and "even,".. why would that make any difference in drawing the baitee in? What I believe he's saying is to put an odd number rather than leveling it out at 600 butchers. This is how I think about it anyway when I see a number that isn't rounded up or down I think may be another way of putting it, b/c when I see a # like that, I assume, which can get one in trouble (don't assume anything, although it's not always quite that easy), that the player that sat those troops out there sat all he/she has of that particular troop... I don't know why it is, but there may even be some psychological factor when a player rounds there troops out to an even 1,000, to me it gives the appearance that it's the exact # they wanted out there for that particular troop and likely he/she's got more where that came from. Now, take MLK's example, and I see 542 for example, or 543 if that makes u feel better, lol,.. this may just be me, but there's also something about seeing an odd or "unrounded #" that makes me even think "weaker" regarding my enemy. Again, these r just my own humble opinions, I'm just trying to answer the why as well, even though I've already answered ur question. Seeing that odd # I may be tempted at first to send in fewer troops, but I always assume the player is two steps ahead of me, so I'll go in heavy and knock 'em out with maybe 20k special units and JL's mixed with some smaller troops on the bottom as a meat shield. That's just me, but last time that happened the guy did increase his troops to 3k but I had 20k and took him out. That's a long answer I realize, but I think it covers all the bases, and answers ur question I hope to ur satisfaction as well Smile
Back to top Go down
ibb10

PostSubject: Re: Cityscape PVP tactics   Cityscape PVP tactics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:32 am

Hi,
How do you know if a player is online before you attack the cityscape?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cityscape PVP tactics   Cityscape PVP tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cityscape PVP tactics
Page 1 of 1