BEST Neighborhood Setup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLK
Admin

PostSubject: BEST Neighborhood Setup   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

The best way to set up your neighborhood is shown below.  Enjoy Smile

FN:
1 of each resource (cement, steel, food)
1 Hideout max level
Rest apartments (maximum troop march size)

Other neighborhoods:
1 of each resource (cement, steel, food)
5 Apartments
Rest hideouts (decrease build times)

*extra information*
Hideouts decrease the time it takes to make troops.  
Apartments are what decides how many of each can be made.

Last edited by MLK on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategameguide.forumotion.com
OhYa

PostSubject: Re: BEST Neighborhood Setup   Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 am

How do you like this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtu.be/4TvJ1KguzIo
vonneb

PostSubject: Too few apartments   Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:01 am

I think you recommend too few apartments.  There has to be a balance between apartments and hideouts.  My play time is limited so I rather be able to have a decent amount of soldiers training (say a couple K) for say a couple of hours than a small number (because of too few apartments) train quickly.  My game would be idle when I could not get to it.

Anyone have a better  apartment to  hideout ratio to recommend?

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ionnist

PostSubject: OK   Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:07 am

It Will Be Ok If ALL GO According to their Needs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mafia Money Man

PostSubject: Can we get some #'s to back both sides, or a combination of the two?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 pm

I agree with vonneb and I've asked many different generally advanced players, and even had the Kingpin on my server, a very good man and a great friend to log in to my account for his thoughts on how my hoods were set up. He saw my FN and said it was great b/c I had so many apartments. Last I checked he was ranked #18 on terramaps list of top players, and he also is very close with the man that created The Godfather, so I would like to think he has a pretty good idea of what works best. I've never seen any hard #'s though, so all I can do is tell everyone what I have, how many troops I can train, and if you typically prefer to train with diamonds, this is so far the least expensive way I've found to train a large # of troops and get the time down to about 1 day or a little less, sometimes a little more than 24 hours. I like to have high, and I admit mine may be extraordinarily high compared to the average, but three of my hoods have over 100k in influence and that's with a pretty even balance of apartments to hideouts, I just make sure whenever I get a chance to at a minimum get the apartments to level 10, but my FN has a lot of lvl 11 and lvl 12 apartments. Plus everytime you upgrade your apartments you increase the size of troops that can be sent at one time. I really don't understand keeping such a small amount of aparments. I'm not saying it's incorrect, I've just never seen a hood with maybe 5 apartments and the rest hideouts. I'd like to though and I'd like to know when they max their troops out for JLs lets say DRCs, 1) how many can they train if maxed and 2) how much time does it take to train however many u can train in one shot? I think the most I can train when maxed out, forgive me, I just started playing daily again just over a month ago so I don't have the exact #'s for you, but I believe it's just under 3300 troops. But, and here's the part I like and I don't know if many people train their troops like this b/c at one time my rp was going up so quickly I started being accused of cheathing, using bots (at the time I got an anonymous pm from somebody's alt accusing me of us using a bot or bots and at the time I didn't have any idea what they even were), and they were clearly livid with me calling me all sorts of names. Also, at the same time, the man I just mentioned, the Kingpin on my server sent me a pm asking me how I was getting so much rp so quickly. I like buidling the apartments up b/c that allows me to get max rp which is always helpful for tourneys with 5x rp. So, take the 32xx troops I can train, and I always be sure I have at least 9 30% training whistles for 315 diamonds total, this allows me to knock 29 days worth of training nearly 3300 troops down to as I mentioned just about 24 hours for 315 diamonds. That's pretty damn cheap imho. Now that they have the 50% whistles out, I haven't figured the best or least expensive combination yet, I think they're more of a money maker for Kabam for people that don't sit down and crunch the #'s, I've found so far in most cases I'm better off using two 30% whistles and knocking 60% off for 70 diamonds than knocking 50% of for 60 diamonds. But again, it all depends on how much time you have remaining and if you're trying to get them finished in a set time frame like a tourney or if there is no set time. There's a lot of variables that need to be taken into account. So again, that's pretty much an even mix, maybe a few more apartments than hideouts, and most are lvl 11 and 12 with over 100k in influence. I would like to ask if anybody has some #s for the example the author posted. Ideally maybe MLK could break this down for us. I'm having trouble loading windows so I have to operate Windows in Safe mode right now and I haven't been able to watch the video, so I apologize if he's answered questions I have in that. But if not, it would be nice to see some laid out,.. even put in a spread sheet if he's up for who knows how many day's of work that would be, lol. So, those are my #'s with a good idea of how my hoods are set up. I'm still working on CT and Harlem, I'd like to know soon so I can make changes now if possible if all hideouts really is the best way to go. Thank you.. I hope anything I've provided proves useful to you vonneb and a lot more people ideally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wupfold

PostSubject: It works   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 pm

This worked for me. Now that i have all the expansions, it really works. For example. My FN has 5 apartments....My FN East is all apartments...My FN west is all hide outs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST Neighborhood Setup   

Back to top Go down

BEST Neighborhood Setup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1